QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst opportunity based in Greater Manchester Title QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst Location Greater Manchester Salary up to £25,000...
QA AnalystFT contract role to permanent South WalesSalary dependant upon experience - up to 21k
As a QA Analyst you will:
- Perform routine quality checks according to quality systems, including:
- Checking and sign off of HPLC systems to ensure set up of sequence tables and general instrumentation by laboratory staff has been done correctly.
- Ensuring that all system suitability checks are carried out.
- Quality control and sign off of analytical data from HPLC systems including the review and assessment of Chromatography integration.
- Organising, reviewing and assisting with training schedules and records.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are followed and appropriate Batch Records/supporting laboratory work/sample requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Head of Quality and Project Leads to ensure planned HPLC system work is completed and executed on schedule.
- Liaise with Laboratory Manager and Project Leads to ensure the checking of data is performed correctly before they release.
- Ensure compliance with all quality procedure in line with company Quality Policy and objectives.
- Implement and instigate Quality System improvements in consultation with the Laboratory.
- Leading training and providing mentoring, guidance and supervision of trainees.Maintain analytical supplies:
- Consumables required for HPLC systems and equipment.
- Coordination with the Project Leads regarding their specific analysis requirements for projects.
- Reviewing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or related science subject with a significant Analytical experience.
- Experience in a GMP compliant environment.
- Experience using High Performance Liquid Chromatography is essential.
- Experience in a QA role (preferred).
- Detail orientated person and be highly organized.
- Proactive person able to ensure consistent levels of lab organisation are achieved.
If you are interested in the role please apply online by using the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 728 8455.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.