Development Scientist Weybridge6 months £15/hrSRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Development Scientist to join their...
Biological Manufacturing Scientist
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Do you have exprience from within a Biological Production, Manufacturing or Process environment
Would you like to work for a leading life sciences company in the London area?
My client are an award winning Biotechnolotgy company, with state of the art, modern laboratories. They are revolutionising the way biomolecules are manufactured, and to due to contiunued investent and growth, are looking to hire a Manufacturing Scientist.
Working in a key role responsible for the manufacture of DNA and biological products, you will participate in the establishment of the new laboratories, helping to to put robust and reliable processes in place. You will be responsible for the production and purification of high quality molecules. This position will be highly collaborative, both within the immediate team, within Manufacturing Development and the Research teams. It is expected the Biological Manufacturing Scientist will liaise externally with customers and partners.
To be considered you will need the following skills and experience;
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent working experience in Molecular Biology / Biochemistry / Microbiolgy or a related discipline
- Relevant experience, in an industrial setting, preferably within a regulated laboratory environment such as GMP or ISO13485.
- Experience in a wide range of Molecular techniques including the analysis of DNA and proteins; such as Bradford Assays, ELISAs, SDS-PAGE gels & Western blotting is essential
- Experience in aseptic technique and controlled environments
- Reliable, enthusiastic and self-motivated as well as having excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT skills and experience of completing documentation with a high degree of accuracy is also a must.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a young dynamic biotech company working at the forefront of Molecular Manufacturing, please apply online, email Neil Walton or call 02030964706 for further info.