Regulatory Affairs Assistant (Entry level)Based in Hull6 month contract, possibility of extension£18,000 per annum equivalent Are you a Science graduate with a keen interest in...
My client a food supplements organisation have opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory team, they are looking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Officer on a permanent basis to be based at their offices in North West England.
My client is looking for a Regulatory professional to ensure the appropriate licensing and compliance of their product range to ensure the products are safe and meet the needs of their customers and Regulatory expectations. The incumbent will be required to provide technical advice and support to both internal and external customers surrounding product registrations and export documentation.
- Compilation of technical dossiers and statements for product registrations.
- Submission of Regulatory documents including variations to Regulatory authorities.
- Provide regulatory advice and support to internal and external customers.
- Work alongside NPD and quality departments to ensure all products comply with Regulatory requirements.
- Life science degree qualified.
- Hands on experience within a Regulatory affairs role dealing with the MHRA.
- Communication skills to liaise internally and externally.
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: or +441753 589626
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.