Title: Administrator for Human Resources & Development (HRD) Contract: Temporary (8 months) Rate: £11.12 per hour (Salary equivalent £21,675 per annum) Location: Speke, Merseyside, Liverpool...
Title: Administrator for Human Resources & Development (HRD) Contract: Temporary (8 months) Rate: £11.12 per hour (Salary equivalent - £21,675 per annum) Location: Speke, Merseyside, Liverpool Start date: January 2019
About the role:
This global pharmaceutical company specialise in developing therapeutics within the field of oncology and other diseases. They are currently looking for an Administrator to join their Human Resources & Development team and to support projects.
You will be supporting the implementation of planned change initiatives in order to improve the efficiency of Training and Development across their site in Speke. Day to day tasks will include:
- Administrative support in line with Quality System requirements including the collation and analysis of information relating to the improvement projects
- Compile and deliver updates to the human resources team
- Create and improve user guides via e-authoring tools for internal processes within the department
- Carry out data entry and data verification for inspections and site-specific training programmes
- Organise, participate in and continually improve local LEAN processes in alignment with new technologies
- Ability to demonstrate strong administrative skills
- Experience of utilising e-authoring tools (eg. Captivate)
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Excel and powerpoint
- Proficient in using Quality Systems and Process (particularly Trackwise/AZ Docs desirable)
- Knowledge of Saba Cloud Learning Management System (desirable)
- An understanding of compliance management and Good Manufacturing Practice/Good Laboratory Practice
If you have any questions regarding his opportunity feel free to contact me on 0161 868 2250 or at
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.