R&D Scientist LoughboroughTemp contract 6 months (maternity cover)£20,000 £25,000Contact Andrew to register an interest; 0121 728 8456 My client are a global construction material manufacturer...
Temp contract 6 months (maternity cover)
£20,000 - £25,000
Contact Andrew to register an interest; 0121 728 8456
My client are a global construction material manufacturer based in Leicestershire. They develop innovative products and services that help customers build better spaces to live, work and play. Their research, development and test facilities are industry leading, and they have a real passion for what they do.
- Setting up and performing tests to measure structural strength, fire resistance, and acoustic performance of construction materials
- Accurately recording and analysing data, writing reports and presenting data to managers
- Maintaining high standards of H&S, working to quality management system (UKAS)
- Contributing to continuous improvement techniques, dealing with customers
- Degree (or equivalent) in experimental discipline - chemistry, materials, chemical eng, etc.
- Happy in hands on testing role, writing detailed reports
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.