Clinical Study Manager Permanent GlasgowAre you an experienced Clinical Study Manger looking for a new challenge?Do you have experience working within medical devices or a...
Clinical Study Manager - Permanent - Glasgow
Are you an experienced Clinical Study Manger looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working within medical devices or a similar regulated environment?
SRG is recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager for a leading medical device manufacturer based in Glasgow.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Study Manager to manage clinical studies and prepare and submit study documentation in line with regulations.
- Manage medical device clinical studies in line with GCP and other relevant regulations
- Prepare and submit medical device clinical study documentation
- Communicate with all relevant parties (internal and external)
- Mentor and train department personnel
Qualification, Skills & Experience required:
- You must have a Degree in a relevant discipline as well as previous experience in medical device Clinical Studies.
- Experience of writing clinical study reports and submission documentation and dealing with regulatory bodies and ethics committees for clinical studies is essential.
- You must be able to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of GCP and ISO14155 and have experience of working in a quality system environment.
- The ideal candidate will have good problem solving skills, excellent communication skills including presenting with a proven ability in clinical study set up and management as well as the ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
If you are looking for a challenging new role and want to work for a leading medical device company based in Glasgow then this position is for you.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing excellent temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided.
For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Key Words: medical device, clinical study, clinical trial, GCP, ISO 14155, ISO 13485, study monitoring, study management
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.