Quality Manager Life SciencesOxford based Salary £28,000 £40,000 based on experiencePermanent full time positionAre you an experienced quality manager with a life sciences background and...
Quality Manager - Life SciencesOxford based Salary £28,000 - £40,000 based on experiencePermanent full time positionAre you an experienced quality manager with a life sciences background and a familiarity with developing a QMS and working to ISO9001? My client is a developing biotechnology company with a successful and growing product portfolio and due to expansion are looking to develop the quality department and take on an individual who will be able to grow and develop their existing QMS to encompass other areas of the business. If you are looking for your next challenge within Quality and the life sciences industry then this will be a great opportunity for you!The Role;
- You will manage and supervise the operation of the QMS
- You will manage internal audits and supplier audits
- You will expand the scope of the current QMS to include production
- You will provide training and support to other staff in the implementation of the QMS
The successful candidate
- You will have a background in the life sciences preferably with a BSc in a life sciences discipline
- You will have experience managing an ISO9001 environment
- You will preferably have experience in development of ISO 9001 QMS within a related industry sector
- You will have previously shown aptitude for development of quality systems and driving improvements
This is an exciting opportunity for a quality professional to take ownership of a QMS in a growing life sciences company and be an integral part of the companies continued success. For more information or for an informal discussion of the role please call Oliver on 0121 7288454.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.