An opportunity for a Laboratory Analyst to join a Healthcare organization. Job Title: Laboratory AnalystDuration: PermanentSalary: CompetitiveLocation: Lancashire SRG are working with a Healthcare Organization...
Laboratory Analyst Permanent - Full Time South Wales Competitive salary + benefits
SRG are working with a market leader in the pharmaceutical industry based in South Wales.They are looking to recruit a Laboratory Analyst on a permanent basis to work in the Analytical Chemistry Laboratory.
- Analysis using HPLC and a variety of other techniques unsupervised.
- Proven experience in GMP Method Validation, and Stability.
- Record and report data.
- Operate a number of systems including LIMS system.
- Chemistry Degree or equivalent.
- Experience or knowledge of HPLC, GC, FTIR, dissolution and other analytical techniques.
- Experience working in a GMP compliant facility.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please call Bal on 0121 222 5331 to discuss.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.