Job Title: Ecotoxicology SpecialistSalary: Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits PackageLocation: Bracknell, BerkshireContract: Permanent PositionSRG are working with a global leading Agrochemical company based in...
Job Title: Ecotoxicology SpecialistSalary: Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits PackageLocation: Bracknell, BerkshireContract: Permanent PositionSRG are working with a global leading Agrochemical company based in Bracknell, who are looking for an Ecotoxicology Specialist to work within their Product Safety department. The organisation possesses a diverse portfolio of crop protection products including herbicides, fungicides and insecticides.
As an Ecotoxicology Specialist, you will be involved in:
- Supporting the development and registration of new and existing products by managing ecological effects studies and providing technical expertise to projects.
- Designing and managing programmes of ecotoxicology studies, and interpreting the significance and consequences of results through liaison with internal colleagues and external bodies.
- Seeking out latest developments in defined areas in ecotoxicology and assessing their potential use at the regulatory interface.
- Leading the Environmental Safety ecotoxicology input into project teams; both technical and Syngenta project training support will be provided.
- Utilising environmental ecotoxicology data and work closely with environmental fate expert to develop risk assessments and documented positions for European and global regulatory dossiers.
- Representing Syngenta in meetings with external regulatory agencies to discuss and successfully advocating technical positions to address their questions and concerns.
- A BSc degree in a relevant area of environmental science, with either a higher degree or equivalent post-graduate experience relating to Ecology, Ecotoxicology or Ecological Risk Assessment.
- Experience conducting aquatic ecotoxicology studies (particularly related fish) is required.
- Knowledge of the environmental risk assessment requirements and current EU and Global pesticide regulations (Risk assessment position).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding global organisation and make a pivotal contribution to the field of agrochemistry.
Apply direct online today, or for more information about the role please call Nathan McCarron on 0161 868 2234.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.