Marketing ManagerManchester (Media City)Salary: £28,000 £32,000 plus flexible benefits Who are SRG?SRG, part of the Impellam Group, has been trading since 1990 in the...
Manchester (Media City)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 plus flexible benefits
Who are SRG?
SRG, part of the Impellam Group, has been trading since 1990 in the life sciences and engineering sectors with a proven track record and enviable client relationships. You could take our word for this, or you can look at the facts- SRG as a brand has won multiple awards in the recruitment sector, we've turned over £80M in 2017 and are on track to have grown this in 2018, we enjoy a 60% market share, employ over 100 people across 9 offices in the UK and Ireland with an average length of service of 4.5 years. It's an exciting, vibrant place to be and we are looking to further increase our creative force to help drive new revenue streams into the business.
What's the Challenge?
We're looking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager to join us in our flagship office in Media City. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you'll be a key player in the movement to deliver our client and talent acquisition plans. We've got the strategy set, so this challenge is one of delivery and getting things done. Key duties will include:
- Planning - Development and execution of the marketing plan
- Campaign Management - Plan and deliver client and talent acquisition digital marketing campaigns
- Data Analytics - Understand key audiences to help drive campaign results
- Reporting - Monitor and measure effectiveness of all campaigns/marketing activity
- Copywriting - Produce copy for e-comms, web, newsletters and campaigns
- Brand - Development of marketing collateral, be the brand champion of the business
- Digital - Development and maintenance of the website and social media channels
- Events- Co-ordination and management of all marketing events
- People - Management of the marketing assistant and building relationships with key internal stakeholders across the business
Tell me more?
Your key responsibilities will be around campaign management in three key areas: candidates to register with us to help them find work, clients to work with us to solve their staffing solutions and finally getting the best and brightest recruitment talent to choose their next career move with us.
What skills and experience does our ideal candidate have?
- You'll have experience in both B2B and B2C Marketing, ideally in the recruitment sector but others will definitely be considered
- Experience in digital and offline campaign execution
- Experienced with email platforms (Dotmailer a bonus) and split testing email campaigns that are engaging and unique
- You have a great copywriting voice, and you can turn it from speaking to a person to speaking to a business
- You have experience working with Adobe Photoshop and other design programs, and you have a good eye for the aesthetics
What are we offering you?
- Generous basic salary
- Flexi-Bens; pick the package that suits you
- Career For Life- Working as part of Impellam Group there are lots of opportunities for growth
- Support towards professional development
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.