Regulatory Affairs Assistant (Entry level)Based in Hull6 month contract, possibility of extension£18,000 per annum equivalent Are you a Science graduate with a keen interest in...
Regulatory Affairs Assistant (Entry level)
Based in Hull
6 month contract, possibility of extension
£18,000 per annum equivalent
Are you a Science graduate with a keen interest in Pharmaceuticals, OTC medicines or Regulatory Affairs?
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Healthcare organisation in Hull who are seeking enthusiastic Science graduates to support the compliance of products currently on the market in countries around the Globe.
The successful individual will be responsible supporting regulatory affairs in ensuring the compliance of the full Healthcare product portfolio (OTC pharmaceuticals, medical devices & cosmetics) are compliant with, UK, EU and Global legislation requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Science graduates seeking their first role in a pharmaceutical industrial environment with a keen interest in Regulatory Affairs.
- Reviewing the full product portfolio from healthcare to home care products
- Reporting and recording of Regulatory functions across a cross functional department
- To work collaboratively with the Regulatory Affairs function to ensure compliance
- Degree qualified in a Scientific discipline
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and enthusiasm is a must!
To apply please click the link provided or send your CV direct to Sarah at
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.