QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst opportunity based in Greater Manchester Title QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst Location Greater Manchester Salary up to £25,000...
Quality Control (QC) Analyst
Are you a QC Analyst/Analytical Chemist based in Central Belt of Scotland looking for a new challenge?
SRG are recruiting for a QC Analyst for a leading life sciences company for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Competitive salary and benefits on offer.
- Use a range of analytical chemistry techniques- predominantly finished product testing
- Carrying out stability testing
- Ensuring all analysis and documentation are conducted and recorded in compliance with GMP standards
- Working to set protocols within a busy environment
- Preparation and update of SOPs, instructions and protocols and other Quality Control documentation
- Checking and reviewing of data in compliance with Data Integrity requirements
- Assist in investigation of quality incidents and other problem solving forums and complete QMS documentation in a timely manner.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Experience in QC Analytical techniques such as UV, HPLC, FTIR, GC and wet chemistry techniques
- Ideally experience working in a similar and/or GMP environment
- Will be able to demonstrate previous effective experience in a similar environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Analytical Chemist to work with a highly successful global company based in Central Belt of Scotland.
Please apply online for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.