Are you a leader with experience in FMCG or pharma? An opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to guide a team in Herefordshire.About the...
Are you a leader with experience in FMCG or pharma? An opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to guide a team in Herefordshire.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an international packaging company, who offer services to the pharmaceutical sector. You will be joining at an important time for the business, as they implement plans of growth and development during 2018 and beyond.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and company benefits.
About the Job:
As Maintenance Team Leader you are responsible for all aspects of the Engineering Team's activities, including developing and implementing routine maintenance schedules and ensuring all equipment and plant are able to operate safely, efficiently and in compliance with GMP.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Ensure all Maintenance Engineers are familiar with and working in line with current SOPs and any other authorised procedures.
- Ensure all Maintenance Engineers work to GMP compliance.
- Team performance and development
- Monitoring and analysing production performance and targets in line with engineering KPI's.
- Involvement in analysis of performance problems, proposing solutions and improvements.
- Ensuring all planned preventive maintenance is carried out when required and documented accordingly within the PPM schedule and ERP systems for audit purposes
You will be working on their Herefordshire site managing a team of shift engineers. The role is shift based and includes shift allowance.
You will have a proven track record of managing teams that maintain packaging lines.
Your background in pharma, FMCG, chemicals or medical devices has given you the ability to troubleshoot any issues and come to a conclusion quickly, to aid all possible downtime. You will have a clear understanding of GMP, and you're able to ensure company procedures are adhered to at all times.
The following is also required:
- Mechanical and electrical skills through qualification and experience.
- Extensive electrical experience is desirable.
- Broad knowledge of control systems.
- Good PLC understanding.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
0161 868 2215
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.