SENSORY PANELLIST CURRENT SMOKERS WANTING TO BECOME PART OF A TRAINED SENSORY PANELLocation: Southampton Pay: £10.00 per hourPosition: Permanent, part-timeHours of work:Either the Morning panel...
SENSORY PANELLIST - CURRENT SMOKERS WANTING TO BECOME PART OF A TRAINED SENSORY PANELLocation: Southampton Pay: £10.00 per hourPosition: Permanent, part-time
Hours of work:
- Either the Morning panel - 16 hours per week - Monday to Thursday - 9.30am to 12.45pm and 9.30am to 12.30pm on Friday
- Or the Afternoon panel - 16 hours per week - Monday to Thursday - 1.15pm to 4.30pm and 1.15pm to 4.15pm on Friday
- A current smoker who has smoked cigarettes for more than three years.
- Interested in joining Synergy as a sensory panellist, joining an interactive team of panellists to evaluate cigarettes, e-cigarettes and tobacco products at our client's site in Southampton.
- Available to attend either the morning or the afternoon panel on a daily basis during the working week.
- A dual user (a smoker and user of e-cigarettes) would be an advantage for this role.
- This role would ideally suit candidates that can work well in a team and have excellent communication skills, being able to articulate their findings both written and orally.
- Experience is not necessary as full training will be given. However, you must have an interest in the evaluation of cigarettes, e-cigarettes and new generation products - tobacco heating products. Be a current smoker with motivation to provide a positive contribution to the panel.
- Most importantly, you must be an excellent time keeper, reliable, conscientious and willing to commit long term to this opportunity.
For more information or to apply please call - 0161 868 2234 or email: to either request an application form or attach your CV. We will contact you to discuss the requirements of the role in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.