Do you have a background in validation? Are you looking to join a successful pharmaceutical company based the South West? I am currently recruiting for...
Do you have a background in validation? Are you looking to join a successful pharmaceutical company based the South West?
I am currently recruiting for a Process Equipment and Facility Team Leader working for a pharmaceutical company who are offering a competitive annual salary that is dependent on experience.
As a Process Equipment and Facility Team Leader you will be coordinating the execution of requalification activities in accordance with the VMP. You will also be expected to provide technical expertise in regards to validation activities that include utilities, sterile system validation, clean room qualification and analytical lab system qualification.
Your key accountabilities will include but not be limited to;
- Co-ordination the execution of the Validation Master Plan with respect to he requalification of equipment and facilities.
- To review and approve validation documentation ensuring compliance to company standards.
- To act as a subject matter expert for the validation of sterile systems, facilities and utilities.
- Assessing change control documentation to determine change impact.
- To ensure the completion of Deviations and the closure of CAPAs in a timely manner.
- To manage and develop any direct reports to ensure that they meet the needs to the business.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a pharmaceutical environment, experience with Project Management, a good understanding of Validation Life Cycle and good people management skills.
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you please apply now via the website!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.