An opportunity for a Toxicology Team Leader to join a specialist In Vitro ADME-Tox Services organisation Job Title: Team Leader In Vitro ToxicologyDuration: PermanentSalary: CompetitiveLocation:...
Title: Analytical Team LeaderLocation: Cheshire, North WestDuration: Permanent
My client is an expanding contract manufacturing organisation looking for an experienced Analytical Scientist to lead all aspects of Analytical testing including; Raw Material, IPC and Finished Product Testing, Method Development, Validation or Stability Testing. You will Ensure that all data produced is correct and to the required standard.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Senior R&D Analyst who has had exposure to leading or managing a team, or for someone looking to further their career within the laboratories.
- Supervise staff effectively day-to-day.
- Provide planning and leadership of all analytical activities for all current products or projects and future projects on site.
- Ensure the development of new analytical methods using quality by design principles.
- Complete the investigation and root cause analysis of analytical issues, including OOS/OOT results and implementation of any associated CAPAs in line with site expectations.
- Prepare and review GMP related documentation.
- Be educated up to BSc level of equivalent within a Chemistry or Scientific related subject.
- Experience managing within a high throughput analytical laboratory.
- Experience with method development and validation of HPLC/LC Methods.
- Proven track record in the ability to demonstrate initiative and work with diverse groups to reach consensus.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Daniel Nightingale, or please call on 0161 868 2205 If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: Team leader, Manager, Laboratory, Coaching, Method development, Method validation, HPLC, LC, Chromatography, GMP, GLP, cGMP, Science, Pharmaceuticals, API.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.