Study Manager BioPharmaceutical Development£35,000 £36,000 + Excellent BenefitsLondon Based Are you a Biologist with experience in communicating with external collaborators, sponsors, clients or research partners?Would...
Study Manager - BioPharmaceutical Development
£35,000 - £36,000 + Excellent Benefits
Are you a Biologist with experience in communicating with external collaborators, sponsors, clients or research partners?
Would you like to work in role managing the planning, delivery and communication for client drug research projects?
My client are a leading international pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical research organisation, who partner with both global and smaller specialist Biopharmaceutical companies to assists in the development of novel therapeutic products. They specialise in the identification, development, analysis and interpretation of biomarkers in clinical trials and diagnostic validation programs.
Due to continued growth they are looking to hire a Study Manager to ensure effective communication between clients (sponsor) and the laboratory study team. The Study Manager should compile information to assist in tracking of studies performed for clients. The Study Manager should regularly communicate with client and/or the applicable staff regarding study progress, direct and co-ordinate various study activities to ensure study goals are accomplished with limited issues, delays and/or concerns.
The role is people and project focused, and whilst working closely with laboratory scientists does not require any bench work.
The Study Manager will be responsible for:
- Is responsible for providing leadership and vision to study teams and serves as a key facilitator between multiple teams to achieve objectives of complex efforts.
- Study planning, reporting, tracking, study financials, and staff direction including oversight for multiple studies.
- Define study objectives and strategic direction
- Acts as primary contact person for all study related communication/queries ensuring effective communication between client/sponsor and study team.
- Writing of reports (e.g. validation and bioanalytical reports) in collaboration with laboratory staff, ensuring data is accurate and reported appropriately
- Contribute, as needed, to the development of study methodology and analytic plans
- Participate in methodology and results discussions and presentations for the clients
- Ensure studies are recorded and reported in accordance with standard operating procedures, good clinical practices and other applicable regulatory requirements.
To be considered you will need the following skills and experience;
- Experience working in a scientific environment, with extensive and regular contact with external clients, sponsors, partners, collaborators or similar
- A Bachelor's, Master's degree or PhD in Life Sciences such as Immunology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Pharmacology, Microbiology or Molecular Biology
- Knowledge of Laboratory based techniques such as Cell Culture, PBMC Isolation, Flow Cytometry, FACS, Cellular Immunology Techniques.
- An interest in drug therapeutic discovery and development, including biomarker discovery and validation.
- Able to plan and manage projects, providing regular reports and updates to ensure projects run to time and budget.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken), with the ability to adapt communication styles to different people and situations.
- Excellent organisation skills, with a 'self-starter' attitude
Key Words "Project Manager, Project Management, Drug Discovery, Drug Development, Immunology, Flow Cytometry, Cell Culture, Biomarker Discovery, Biomarker Validation, Assay Development, Study Management, London, Client Facing"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706 for further details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.