An exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Technician to join a Scientific Organization. Job Title: Laboratory Technician Vacancy type: Temporary + Permanent roles available Area: North...
A successful construction materials manufacturer based in Wotton-Under-Edge is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £18-25,000 including company van.
- Laboratory testing of company products to ensure quality standards are met - mainly particle size distribution (sieve analysis)
- Accurately recording and analysing lab data, writing reports and completing lab documentation
- Travelling to other company sites (within 20 mile radius, company van provided) to take samples for testing
- Working to established quality & H&S procedures
- Industrial or academic laboratory experience
- Experience with sieve analysis/related techniques advantageous but not required
- Happy in industrial/production lab based role and traveling to other production sites, occasional night shifts (~20%)
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.