An opportunity for a Toxicology Team Leader to join a specialist In Vitro ADME-Tox Services organisation Job Title: Team Leader In Vitro ToxicologyDuration: PermanentSalary: CompetitiveLocation:...
Project Manager Permanent/Full Time Oxfordshire Attractive salary up to 40k, plus benefits package
Do you have pharmaceutical formulation experience?
Have you got project management experience?
Do you have GMP manufacturing experience?
This role will lead technical/scientific project activities applying expertise and experience in the development of appropriate of formulations and technical solutions to meet client expectations. It will lead and/or participate in technical discussions with clients.Engaging in the management of clients, formulations, processes and equipment design for clinical and scale up batches including tech transfer to other facilities. Role:
- Handling multiple projects and priorities at the same time.Apply his/her scientific expertise to execute projects in a timely manner.Work with Operations Manager to achieve project objectives.Manage project resources and timelines. Work with project management to manage project timelines.
- Be client and patient conscious, considering quality, safety and project needs at all times.
- Support or lead OE activities and contribute to the continuous improvement of the PDS business locally and globally as appropriate.
- Develop fit for purpose formulations and processes from protocol to delivery of batches.
- Develop formulations for scale up to late phase.
- Develop robust manufacturing processes that meet or exceed the expectations from clients and provide innovation as necessary.
- Manage projects with demanding timelines and defined resources.
- Key technical leadership role in Centre of Excellence Initiative; look for opportunities for publication/external presentations.
- Other duties as required.
- PhD, Post-grad Degree or equivalent in a Science subject.
- Good knowledge/experience of formulation development, tech transfer, scale up and analytical development.
- Experience of working within the Pharmaceutical industry: preferabbly testing tablets and capsules.
- Project management experience or proven track record of managing multiple studies to delivery.
- Experience of working in a cGMP/GLP environment.
- Good IT skills i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Credible and confident communicator (written & verbal) at all levels.
- Ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment, adhering to strict deadlines/timescales.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work proactively using own initiative.If you are interested in the role please apply online by using the link provided. For more information regarding this position, please call Bal on 0121 728 8455 to discuss.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.