Sales Support Specialist required for leading biotechnology company in GlasgowTitle Sales Support SpecialistLocation GlasgowSalary Competitive dependant on experienceSRG is working with a leading biotechnology company...
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Pay Rate: £13.50 to £14.42 an hour (circa £25,000 to £27,000 per annum)
Contract: 12 Months
Are you looking to expand on your experience in consumer safety, quality assurance or regulatory submissions?
SRG are working with a global-leading agrochemical company based close to Reading. They are seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join their Operator and Consumer Safety team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter looking for further experience in regulatory affairs or wanting to move from Quality Control into a more Quality Assurance focused role.
- Review regulatory documents in line with internal data to support recommendations
- Work with Consumer Safety Assessors in submission documents, reviewing and transferring data to support
- Generate tables from databases that can be used in documents by assessors
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry, Ecotoxicology, Biological Sciences or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience with consumer safety assessments, quality assurance or regulatory submissions
- Proven attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Excellent team player who can work effectively with little supervision
Apply online today or email your CV. For more information on the role contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 or Sarah Meredith on 0161 868 2249.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.