A new exciting opportunity to join a very reputable global organisation based in Berkshire as a HACCP Specialist!Do you have previous food safety experience?Do you...
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Pay Rate: £13.50 to £14.42 an hour (£25,000 to £27,000 per annum)
Contract: 12 Months
Are you looking to expand on your experience in consumer safety, quality assurance or regulatory submissions?
SRG are working with a global-leading agrochemical company based close to Reading. They are seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join their Operator and Consumer Safety team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a numerate scientist looking for experience in a safety/regulatory focused role.
- Review regulatory documents comparing to data found in internal databases
- Perform technical work for Operator Safety Group which could include training in conducting risk assessments (measuring, estimating, predicting)
- Work with assessors in creating submission documents, reviewing and transferring data to support regulatory submissions
- Generate tables from databases that can be used in documents by assessors
- Educated to degree level in a numerate scientific subject like Chemistry, Ecotoxicology or a relevant scientific subject
- Data handling and manipulation skills with experience in statistics from academia or industry
- Proven attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Experience with consumer safety or operator safety assessments
Find out more information about the role by contacting Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248. Applying online will allow us to review your CV and discuss the application with you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.