My Client a Global Pharmaceutical Company has opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory team and are looking to recruit a Senior Regulatory Consultant on...
Senior Manager-Associate Director ¦ Clinical Operations Technology
Permanent opportunity - Based in UK, Poland, Sweden
Very competitive package
Continuing our partnership with our Global Pharma Company client and having supplied them across different projects, we are now looking for seasoned industry professionals willing to join and drive the development process across main Clinical Technology areas like EDC, CTMS, eTMF, IxRS.
Technology Platform Strategy:
- Lead and oversee the development and implementation of new systems and solutions;
- Ensure overall quality and compliance of the systems to specific global/local regulations;
- Ensure the systems meet all business requirements and are available at all required business levels.
Global Line Management:
- Act as the point of escalation for different teams across different global locations as well as for external stakeholders for any risks and issues identified for the relevant systems;
- Leading and directly coaching teams at different levels to achieve performance, in line with the business core values;
- Provide global management and leadership to fulfil global management accountabilities and local employment law requirements.
- Responsible for building strong strategic partnership with key business and IT stakeholders, including Clinical Operations LT, Clinical Compliance Advisors, Science & Enabling Units IT and R&D Procurement Managers;
- At least 7 or more years of proven experience in the Pharma industry, with particular accent to System Ownership/Management;
- A deep understanding of the business processes, technology, clinical trial information, regulations and guidelines impacting the drug development process;
- Experience in vendor and supplier management, including development and assessment of requirements for proposal, contract development and negotiation, and managing budgets;
- Bachelor of Science in appropriate discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience of utilizing standard process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean or Six Sigma) to identify root causes of process issues and identify areas of process improvement.
WANT TO APPLY?
For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' or alternatively contact Emanuele either via email () or on the phone (+44 0203 910 9516) now and get more information about the role.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Fancy getting rewarded? We find that good people know good people. So when you recommend a friend to SRG and we place them in a contract or permanent job, you could earn a bonus of up to £1,000 of Red Letter Days vouchers as a thank you.
CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, Clinical Research Organisation, Medical Device, Permanent, Freelance, Contract, Full-time, Temporary, Senior Management, Clinical Operations Technology, Enablement, Line Management, Leadership, People Skills, Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Cardiology, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Urology, CNS, Neurology, haematology, orphan diseases, nephrology, musculoskeletal, endocrinology, gastroenterology, infectious diseases, Budget, Protocol, Vendor oversight, Vendor management, Vendor meeting, Line Management, Ethics submissions, Regulatory body
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.