Technical Area Manager CumbriaPermanent position, Monday FridayA reputable contract service provider is looking to hire a Technical Area Manager for their waste management team in...
Technical Area Manager
Permanent position, Monday - Friday
A reputable contract service provider is looking to hire a Technical Area Manager for their waste management team in North Cumbria. The client in question offers a comprehensive waste management service across a variety of industries including pharmaceuticals and chemicals.
The successful candidate will oversee the waste management team. They will manage hazardous wastes produced by their current customer base. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with customer requests: providing advice, quoting one-off jobs, checking queries
- Quoting new work
- Completion of consignment notes, CDG transportation documents, labels, packaging and transport of hazardous waste loads
- Preparation of invoices for hazardous waste jobs
- Sampling chemical waste streams for laboratory analysis
- Auditing of system procedures, operating procedures and emergency procedures
- Packaging of hazardous wastes on customer sites to ensure compliance with required legislation
- Previous experience working in the waste and environmental sector (waste segregation and HSG51 & 71)
- ADR qualified for collection and transportation of hazardous waste
- CoTC in waste is desired
- P4 pass holder
- DGSA certificate
- A valid driving licence is essential
If this sounds like something you would be interested in apply now or contact Charlotte on 0191 284 6768 to discuss this in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.