A successful chemical manufacturing company based in the West Midlands is currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to join their Management Team. This is a...
Operations Manager - Life Sciences Full time permanent positionOxfordshireCompetitive salary dependant on experienceAre you an operations manager with a history of managing relationships with external suppliers in addition to having oversight of delivery of development programmes and associated time lines. This is a very good opportunity to join a successful and well respected company with an exciting product portfolio. This position would suit someone looking to develop themseles into a senior operations position in the future and who has a good scientific background to be able to understand the biology of this companies technology.
The successful candidate;
- You will be scientifically trained (ideally with a higher degree) with commercial and operational experience
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate complex information to a wide range of audiences
- You will have proven ability to develop professional relationships with suppliers and stakeholders, maintaining rapport.
- You will have an understanding of medical devices or oncology and be confident discussing technical information with third partiesThe cpmnay is currently at
- You will interface with a broad range of functions within an organization.
- You will manage a wide range of projects simultaneously having oversight but not directio over internal projects
- You will need to react to changing priorities and act accordingly.
- You will generate high quality reports with clear recommendations and conclusions
- You will exhibit a high degree of professionalism and integrity both to internal and external stakeholders
- You will negotiate and agree legal agreements (CDAs, Consultancy Agreements, Supply Agreements etc.) using standard templates (desirable but not essential).This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and well known biotechnology company, please call Oliver on 0121 7288454 to discuss the position in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.