Operations Manager Life Sciences Full time permanent positionOxfordshireCompetitive salary dependant on experienceAre you an operations manager with a history of managing relationships with external suppliers...
Title: Operations Manager / Production Manager / Area Manager
Location: Telford / Shropshire
Salary: £46k - £54k
Benefits: Bonus / Private Healthcare / 8% matched pension contribution / Flexible working hours
The client are a world-class manufacturing company producing for customers, clients and sectors all over the world. Based within the 'heavy industry' sector, this rare opportunity requires a manager with experience of dealing with large teams within manufacturing. This is to oversee the busiest department on the large site consisting of 40-50 employees.
- Degree, HND, BTec Level 5, NVQ Level 5 or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy, Business or Operational Management or similar.
- Extensive manufacturing experience with significant proven supervisory experience of managing a large team.
- Technical understanding of process control and engineering principles.
- Understanding of manufacturing and planning process and procurement / supply chain.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Metallurgy / Business or Operational Management.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Keywords: Operations / Production / Manager / Manufacturing / Telford / Shropshire
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.