Job Title: Senior Quality Specialist sterile manufacturing Location: Berkshire, near Maidenhead Contract: 6 Months, expected to be extended Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum ...
Job Title: Senior Quality Specialist - sterile manufacturing
Location: Berkshire, near Maidenhead
Contract: 6 Months, expected to be extended
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum
SRG is working with a global leading biopharmaceutical company with a vast portfolio of over 100 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
They are currently seeking a Senior Quality Specialist to act as a Subject Matter Expert in sterile production. The Senior Quality Specialist will provide training on sterile manufacturing processes and technical expertise in issue resolution for aseptically manufactured and sterilised products.
Situated at their batch-release site, you will oversee quality systems and act as the SME for processes within the Batch Release group, supporting key departments and figures including QPs and Supply Chain.
- Supervision and support to Quality Assurance (batch-release) team with regard to production processes.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting within the Batch Release team.
- Oversee batch document review and liaise with third party contractor CMOs as required as part of the Batch Release process for release of medicinal products.
- Lead Continuous Improvement initiative.
- Extensive hands-on experience of aseptic production and batch release within a GMP environment
- Educated to degree level in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biological Science, Chemistry or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience of pharmaceutical quality systems including implementation or improvement
Apply today or email your CV . For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.