Job Title: Quality Operations Manager Consumer Healthcare Location: Surrey Contract: 6 Months Pay Rate: £24.78 an hour PAYE SRG is working with global leaders...
Job Title: Quality Operations Manager - Consumer Healthcare
Contract: 6 Months
Pay Rate: £24.78 an hour PAYE
SRG is working with global leaders in the field of biopharmaceuticals who are seeking a Quality Operations Manager to support their consumer healthcare department.
Working mainly in operations, the successful candidate will oversee inventory of stock and batch release of medicinal products, as well as overseeing repackaging operations. The Quality Operations Manager will be key in liaising stakeholder relationships.
- Oversee operational activities including inventory, batch release and repackaging
- Triage consumer complaints - investigating with relevant manufacturing sites
- Oversee storage and distribution in conjunction with their pharmaceutical department
- Commercial experience in the pharmaceutical industry from a quality perspective: quality manufacturing, quality operative or QA associate
- Educated to degree level in a life science subject
- Experience in a consumer healthcare, nutrition or cosmetics would be advantageous
- Demonstrable skills in lone working, networking and communication
Apply online today and get in touch with Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.