Facilities Project ManagerPermanent Full Time OxfordshireAttractive salary and package Role: As a Facilities Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the operations projects with...
Salary circa £40k per annum
This is an exciting and niche role working within a clinical biosample setting.
Role requirements will include but are not limited to:
- Initial start-up of project through to full implementation and fruition
- Oversee the delivery of a range of projects running concurrently - ensuing they meet deliverables on cost, time and quality
- Represent the progress of the project to external clients - managing all issues encountered during the lifetime of the project
- Manage and influence the scope of the project from tasks and resourcing to project plans and risks
- Management of project costs throughout to ensure adherence to budgetary restrictions
- Negotiation of contracts for resources required to deliver the project, according to financial parameters and resource demands within other areas of the business
- Management of staff allocated to the project(s)
- Person Specification:
- Degree in relevant discipline (or equivalent) such as Biology, Molecular Biology, Molecular Pathology, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Genetics or Biochemistry, for example
- Proven background of delivering large-scale projects according to plan, budget and quality
- Sound working knowledge of MS Project or similar
- Good people skills - excellent listening skills and ability to influence and negotiate
- Proven budget, forecasting and reporting skills
- Comfortable with accountability and ownership of the project
- Highly IT literate, with exemplary communication skills and ability to remain focused on the end-goal at all times
- Desirable: project management qualification, full UK driving licence, some previous work history in managing large-scale clinical studies, or from a life-sciences background.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.