QA Officer6 Months Full Time Contract- with a view of that going permanent East Midlands Salary up to to 25kDo you have experience working as...
Job Title: QA Officer - Batch Release
Salary: £13.00 an hour
Contract: 9 Months
SRG is working with a global leading innovative biopharmaceutical company with a vast portfolio of over 100 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
They are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Officer to support QA activities, predominantly batch certification of sterile products and release as well as the maintenance of quality systems.
- Compile and review batch certification documents for compliance with EU GMP requirements
- Resolve manufacturing, testing and packaging issues to support batch release
- Assist in QA activities including complaint handling, investigating deviations, change control and document control
- Experience in quality (QA, QC, quality system management) ideally in pharmaceutical manufacturing/GMP quality systems environment
- Educated to degree level in Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or a relevant scientific subject
- Accuracy and attention to detail as the role involves a large volume of documentation
- Experience in documentation review
Apply online today or email your CV . For more information on the role please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.