QC ManagerSRG are recruiting for a key role with an exciting and global life science business in Edinburgh.If you are an experienced QC Manager and...
SRG are working with a established name in the life science industry to help them find an experienced Health and Safety professional to join them as their ESH Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are at an exciting time in their growth and development.
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer!Flexitime available
- Develop and update relevant site policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current legislation
- Establish new and maintain ESH management systems in support of company goals and appropriate regulatory guidelines
- Liaise with the HSE where required
- Carry out ESH audits
- Update site policies to ensure compliance with current and updates legislation
- Ensure that EHS management systems are fit for purpose and provide a safe working environment
- Ensure that all ESH procedures and practices are communicated effectively to all teams on site to reduce and safety hazards or potential issues
- Review and approve all modifications to new and existing processes in line with regulatory guidelines
- Act as ESH contact and SME for any new processes introduced to site
- Ensure that risk assessments are current and available for all procedures on site
- Take charge of reporting of any accidents, incidents or illness and ensure these are subsequently investigated and reported
- Responsible for collecting ESH data and communicating appropriate actions
- Improve general safety practices and systems
- Ideally educated to degree level and/or equivalent and relevant work experience.
- Experience of working in the pharmaceutical or chemical manufacturing industry
- Must have an understanding of manufacturing processes and safe systems of work
- Experience dealing with COSHH, safe systems of work, health and safety auditing, potent handling and dealing with HSE inspectors
If you meet the above requirements and think this could be the perfect next role for you, please apply online!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.