Senior Clinical Research Associate and Clinical Research Associate required for exciting new roles with dynamic life science company in StirlingTitle Senior CRA and CRALocation StirlingSalary...
Job Title: Research Associate.Salary: £10.46 p/h.Contract Length: Initial 6 Month Contract.Location: Speke, Liverpool.SRG are looking for candidates to join a global biotechnology/pharmaceutical company based in Speke in Liverpool as Research Associate, across a variety of vacancies within their Flu-MSAT department (Manufacturing, Science, and Techncology Team).As a Research Associate you will be working within a multi-disciplinary function, particiapting in seasonal flu vaccine strain development activities alongside carrying out non-routine research projects under the guidance and supervision of the wider team of scientists.Responsibilities:
- Conducting and participating in seasonal vaccine strain development activities (e.g. characterising vaccines using a range of cell based assays, or performing analytical testing).
- Making detailed observations, analysing data, and interpretting results.
- Ensuring quality systems metrics associated with activities of the Virology Team are maintained within the agreed limits.
- Maintaining your own records and log books, and presenting findings at internal meetings.
- Educated to a minimum of BSc level within a Biological Science/related Scientific discipline.
- Laboratory experience within an industrial setting would be desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of Aseptic techniques, mammalian cell cultures, basic cell/molecular biology, virology, and cell based assays.
- Knowledge of the requirements working within a GxP environment would be desirable.
Apply direct now, or call Nathan McCarron on 0161 868 2234 to discuss in greater detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.