Title: Laboratory Analyst Location: Ware Contract: Temporary 11 months Start date: ASAP Rate: £12.31 per hour SRG are working with a leading pharmaceutical company in...
Title: Laboratory Analyst Location: Ware Contract: Temporary - 11 months Start date: ASAP Rate: £12.31 per hour
SRG are working with a leading pharmaceutical company in Ware that specialise in manufacturing and developing oral inhalation products for consumer use. They are currently looking for a laboratory analyst to join their oral healthcare department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out laboratory analysis using techniques such as HPLC and UV-vis
- To develop technical skills and knowledge in order to support the laboratory team
- To generate and maintain own training records in order to show, analytical and procedural competence.
- Practise Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and compliance within the laboratory, ensuring these standards are maintained at all times.
- Educated to degree level - minimum of Bachelor's degree in a Chemistry/Pharmaceutical-related discipline
- Experience with both HPLC and UV-vis techniques
- An understanding of GMP standards
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Please contact Rachael Usher () if you have any questions regarding this position: or alternatively, you can call Rachael at 0161 868 2250.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.