Senior Scientist Cell CultureCambridge12 month FTCSalary circa £38-£40k per annum Working within a global biotechnology organisation in the heart of Cambridge, this role is an...
Senior Scientist - Cell Culture
12 month FTC
Salary circa £38-£40k per annum
Working within a global biotechnology organisation in the heart of Cambridge, this role is an exciting chance to work with a highly specialised team of scientists within a bespoke manufacturing team.
- Mainly bench-based, providing management and mentorship to a team of cell culture and antibody generation scientists.
- Liaison with project managers and principle scientists to ensure that customers stay informed and updated of progress with their bespoke products.
- Managing cell culture projects within the lab facility - measurable by time, cost and quality
- Attendance at customer meetings both on and off-site to present relevant data and evidence findings and progress
- Contribution towards advancement of technology to support the cell culture activities
- Documenting experiments and protocols in the LIMS and adhering to SOP's and regulatory procedures according to ISO 9001, and ensuring your team do the same
- Conversant with culturing hybridoma cell lines. Performing fusions, selections and productions would certainly be helpful although not essential as long as you have an appreciation of these processes and can demonstrate rationale around how/when/why you would employ
- Degree or equivalent in a Life Science with sound background working with mammalian cell cultures is essential
- Keen and demonstrable experience with data and evidencing good scientific rationale
- Ability to work in a cohesive team, be an exemplary role model, exercise excellent decision-making and an un-flappable approach
If this above sounds like it describes you and the opportunity you are now looking for then please apply now, by attaching your CV or contact us for a further discussion: / 01223 607858.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.