Job Title: Formulation Associate/ Senior AssociateLocation: HullDuration: PermanentSalary £39,000 £40,000+ SRG are currently working with a globally renowned pharmaceutical company based in Hull, with...
Job Title: Formulation Associate/ Senior Associate
Salary £39,000 - £40,000+
SRG are currently working with a globally renowned pharmaceutical company based in Hull, with an extensive product range across the home, health, and hygiene industries. They are currently looking for an experienced Formulation scientist with an interest in management and leading projects from initial concept to final release.
- To lead multiple project development lines involving the formulation of products such as pain relief, gels, creams and emulsions
- Author eCTD documents and understand regulatory requirements
- To liaise with the R&D function to ensure project delivery to the highest of standards
- To work with 3rd party organisations and develop projects in conjunction with their requirements
- Minimum of degree level within a scientific discipline
- Extensive formulation product development, within a GMP or strictly regulated environment
- Experience with QbD and delivery of project timelines
- Strong intellectual curiosity, initiative and enthusiasm
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and to deadlines.
If you're an experienced Formulation Scientist looking to grow your skillset and develop your abilities in project management within a pharmaceutical setting then please click the link provided. Alternatively call Sarah Meredith on 0161 868 2249 or submit your CV directly .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.