Quality Assurance Engineer Cheshire- Perm 35-42K DOEYou will be responsible for monitoring the total Quality lifecycle for your own portfolio of IVD products. What will...
Quality Assurance Engineer - Cheshire- Perm - 35-42K DOE
You will be responsible for monitoring the total Quality lifecycle for your own portfolio of IVD products.
What will you do?
- Provide risk based and predictive statistical data analysis, drive product and process Quality improvements, throughout the assigned product portfolio's full lifecycle.
- Assure Verification of Effectiveness (VOE) measures are implemented.
- Assure that the assigned product portfolio and applicable processes and procedures remain in compliance with IVD regulatory and ISO13485 Quality requirements.
- Supplier Quality Audits and Selection, Supplier Development (+/- 25% Travel Projected).
- Collaborate cross functionally with Production Engineering, Engineering Technical Support (ETS) and R&D to resolve Product Lifecycle Quality issues.
- Provide appropriate support as required for internal and external audits.
Who we are looking for: experience, skills & abilities
- Progressive and forward thinking Quality Engineering Professional, with experience of working with Medical Device / IVD regulated products (ISO13485 / FDA QSR Part 820) or other related regulated industries
- Thorough knowledge of Lean Continuous Improvement / PPI lean methods, complex Root Cause, Preventative Counter Measure and Corrective Action implementation.
+ / - 25% travel (UK, European & International)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.