Title: Process Development / Materials EngineerLocation: MerseysideSalary: £40-45kSRG are looking for an Process Development Engineer to join a leading materials manufacturer based within Merseyside. The...
SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
FMCG MANUFACTURING SECTOR - MULTI SITE
Title: Senior Process Engineer
Location: Manchester / Warrington / St Helens / Bolton / Liverpool / Preston / North West
Travel: Both UK and Europe
Salary: £50k - £60k
Have you worked within Fast Moving Consumer Goods manufacturing in a projects or process related position?
A key SRG client are looking for a permanent Senior Process Engineer to join and help expand upon a strong end to 2018. This position offers the chance of travel and the freedom and flexibility to not just be based on one single site.
Role / Description
- Create and implement project plans, work plans and reviews to meet changing needs and requirements, ensuring that deliverables are achievable.
- Assist with the preparation of tender documents, leading on project scoping.
- Assisting with the commissioning of the project at the implementation stage.
- Ensure timely communication to all relevant stakeholders' e.g Senior Management and projects teams.
- Identify and organise equipment and resources required as part of the costing schedules.
- Manage the team controlling hours to maintain a healthy and effective workplace.
- Chemical or Process engineering degree or equivalent
- Extensive experience working with the FMCG manufacturing sector or relatable industry i.e. food, drink, beverage, dairy, liquid filling, distillery
- The skill to develop flow piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID)
- Good understanding of the supply chain process, chemical and process engineering.
- To be able to facilitate and present to groups of people
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- To be flexible, positive accurate and proactive
- To promote a culture of continuous innovation and improvement within an open culture
- A driving license
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Keywords: Process Engineer / Chemical Engineer
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.