Job Title: R&D Analytical AssistantLocation: HullContract: 6 Months strong potential of extension or being made permanentSalary: £19,000 £20,000 equivalent, 36.75 hours per week. Are you...
Title: R&D Operations Laboratory Assistant
Contract: 6 month initially
Start date: ASAP
Rate: £19,000 per annum equivalent
SRG are working in connection with a global producer of health, hygiene and home brands in Hull. They are looking for an R&D Assistant to join their team which is primarily responsible for developing their throat lozenges products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Testing their products using HPLC and GC techniques
- Assisting with method development of analytical techniques
- Writing and maintaining regulatory dossiers in line with compliance
- Keeping accurate scientific records
- Educated to degree level - minimum of Bachelor's degree in a Chemistry/Pharmaceutical-related discipline
- Previous experience with HPLC and GC techniques is desired but not essential
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Willing to learn new techniques and work to tight deadlines.
Please apply directly or call Sarah Meredith if you have any questions regarding this position at 0161 868 2249.
Key words: HPLC / GC / chromatography / analyst /chemistry /analytical / laboratory / technician