Production Technician to be based with the fine chemical industry Greater ManchesterTitle Production Technician Fine ChemicalsLocation Greater Manchester Salary £20,000 £25,000SRG are currently working with...
Production Technician to be based with the fine chemical industry - Greater Manchester
Title Production Technician - Fine ChemicalsLocation Greater Manchester Salary £20,000 - £25,000
SRG are currently working with a company who are in the process of develop exciting new technologies that will revolutionise the next generation of electronic goods. The company are now in the midst of an exciting new stage of development and are looking to hire a number of Production technicians to be based at their laboratory in Greater Manchester.
Being focused on the production of speciality high value fine chemicals this role will also be responsible for the Quality control of the products.
Role / Description
Duties will include:
- The blending & filtration of fine chemical formulations in a clean room environment.
- QC analysis of products - Techniques may include:
- Surface Tension / Surface Energy analysis
- Assisting with scale up & optimisation projects.
- Calibration & validation of equipment
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Chemistry or a related subject.
- Experience within a manufacturing laboratory
- Strong knowledge of analytical chemistry (HPLC, GPC, various wet chemical methods).
- Exposure to a Cleanroom or GMP environment would be highly advantageous but not essential as some training can be given.
- Keen eye for detail with the ability to diligently follow strict SOPs
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with previous laboratory experience within a manufacturing environment to join a highly specialised industry at an exciting time of growth and development.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV .For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Fine chemical, Pharmaceutical, Technician, Production, QC
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.