Microbiology TechnologistLocation: Worthing Rate: £11.04 p/h £12.31 p/hSRG are currently working with a world-leading pharmaceutical organisation located in Worthing for Microbiology Technologists to join them...
Microbiology TechnologistLocation: Worthing Rate: £11.04 p/h - £12.31 p/h
SRG are currently working with a world-leading pharmaceutical organisation located in Worthing for Microbiology Technologists to join them on an initial 6 month basis. Within this role, you will be part of a team responsible for the microbial analysis of the processes and materials associated with pharmaceutical manufacturing conducted on site.
- Conducting of all microbial analysis of raw materials, components, intermediates and final products
- Conducting of site environmental monitoring.
- Maintenance of cell culture, speciation and enumeration of microorganisms,
- Supporting the regulatory area, QA audits and inspections.
- Minimum BSc qualification in Microbiology or related relevant scientific discipline, with experience of isolation and speciation techniques.
- Good aseptic technique, and knowledge/experience of GMP/GLP regulatory standards would be desirable.
- Understanding of pathogenicity and ecology of microorganisms.
This is fantastic opportunity for a graduate from a microbiology related background to take their first step into industry with a truly global organisation.
To find out more, please apply online or send your CV directly to or give Umul a call on 0203 096 4529.
Key words: microbiology, environmental monitoring, bacteria, microbiologist, microorganisms
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.