Quality / QA Specialist / Engineer Permanent StirlingAre you an experienced Quality Engineer/Specialist based in Central Scotland looking for a new challenge?Do you have experience...
QA Systems Specialist
SRG are working with a global name in the life science industry to find a Quality Assurance (QA) Systems Specialist.This is a great time to join the business, during an exciting period of growth.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package on offer.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for QA continuous improvement initiatives within the site, while ensuring GMP compliance
- Manage continuous improvement within QA and provide support on all issues related to improvement
- Provide expertise on improvements and the QMS for the QA team and other departments
- Help ensure compliance within the Quality Assurance (QA) team
- Provide support during client and regulatory audits
- Carry out all activities in compliance with GMP and health and safety regulations
- Take part in risk management activities such as deviations, OOS investigations, CAPAs and change control reviews
- Help ensure timely closure of investigations and report on data/trends
- Identify possible areas for improvement
- Degree in a scientific discipline
- Experience working within QA, to GMP regulations and a recognised quality management system
- Effective time management skills
- Experience of continuous improvement activities
- Knowledge of GMP and compliance with regulations