Sales Specialist Europe Permanent Office or Home BasedCan you perform well in a fast paced environment? Can you work well in a team and also...
QA Systems Specialist
SRG are working with a global name in the life science industry to find a Quality Assurance (QA) Systems Specialist.This is a great time to join the business, during an exciting period of growth.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package on offer.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for QA continuous improvement initiatives within the site, while ensuring GMP compliance
- Manage continuous improvement within QA and provide support on all issues related to improvement
- Provide expertise on improvements and the QMS for the QA team and other departments
- Help ensure compliance within the Quality Assurance (QA) team
- Provide support during client and regulatory audits
- Carry out all activities in compliance with GMP and health and safety regulations
- Take part in risk management activities such as deviations, OOS investigations, CAPAs and change control reviews
- Help ensure timely closure of investigations and report on data/trends
- Identify possible areas for improvement
- Degree in a scientific discipline
- Experience working within QA, to GMP regulations and a recognised quality management system
- Effective time management skills
- Experience of continuous improvement activities
- Knowledge of GMP and compliance with regulations
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.