Quality Assurance (QA) Technician- Fixed Term ContractSRG are recruiting for a Quality Assurance (QA) Technician to join a global name in the life science industry.This...
Quality Assurance (QA) Technician- Fixed Term Contract
SRG are recruiting for a Quality Assurance (QA) Technician to join a global name in the life science industry.This is a great opportunity to join the company at an exciting time for the business.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package on offer
- Review and approval of change requests, specifications, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Manufacturing Protocols and Analytical Procedures.
- Take part in quality investigations and assist with the creation and approval of CAPAs
- Take part in validation activities including approval of protocols and reports
- Audits of suppliers, production and support functions
- Preparation for customer and regulatory audits
- Review incoming raw material documentation
- Review production and lab related documentation before product release
- Raise any issues with the QA Manager
- Qualification in a relevant scientific discipline
- Experience working within QA, QC and/or manufacturing would be a benefit
- Experience working within a GMP environment is essential
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to analyse data and make decisions related to Quality
- Time management skills
- Strong organisation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a growing company within their busy QA department
If you are interested, please apply online or contact Emma directly for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.