Manufacturing/Production TechniciansSRG are working with a busy manufacturing company based in Stirling who are looking for experienced production and Manufacturing Technicians/Operators to join their team.This...
Quality Assurance (QA) Technician- Fixed Term Contract
SRG are recruiting for a Quality Assurance (QA) Technician to join a global name in the life science industry.This is a great opportunity to join the company at an exciting time for the business.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package on offer
- Review and approval of change requests, specifications, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Manufacturing Protocols and Analytical Procedures.
- Take part in quality investigations and assist with the creation and approval of CAPAs
- Take part in validation activities including approval of protocols and reports
- Audits of suppliers, production and support functions
- Preparation for customer and regulatory audits
- Review incoming raw material documentation
- Review production and lab related documentation before product release
- Raise any issues with the QA Manager
- Qualification in a relevant scientific discipline
- Experience working within QA, QC and/or manufacturing would be a benefit
- Experience working within a GMP environment is essential
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to analyse data and make decisions related to Quality
- Time management skills
- Strong organisation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a growing company within their busy QA department
If you are interested, please apply online or contact Emma directly for more details.