Project Manager (Medical Device / IVD)London Based, Permanent£40,000 £45,000 + Excellent Benefits Do you have experience of Project Managing technology research and development?Would you like...
Project Manager - Analytical Chemistry
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Do you have extensive experience in the management of analytical projects?
Would you like to work for a leading Pharmaceutical Organisation?
My client are a well established and successful business providing GMP/GLP analytical services and consultancy to a range of clients from Big Pharma to small research groups, due to expansion they are looking to hire a Project Manager to work within their Chromatography Division.
The company is independent and prides itself in providing a high quality reliable analytical service to its Clients. The company specialises in developing and validating methodology, as well as testing raw materials and finished products to in-house or published methods. Fast turnarounds are often requested which will require a flexible approach from the department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning, organising, co-ordinating, performing and reporting assigned project work to ensure that all tasks are completed within the required timeframes in accordance with defined plans, methods, procedures and quality requirements
- Training and supervision of analytical staff as and when required in their area of responsibility
- Reviewing enquiries and assisting in the production of quotations
- Ensuring work complies with in-house, GMP, GLP, GCP and UKAS quality requirements as appropriate
- Generating and completing quality records (including any associated CAPA(s) as and when required, and within the required timeframes
- Taking a proactive approach to ensure continual improvement in their area of responsibility
- Review of developments to techniques and instrumentation and to advise management on their potential importance to the company
- Ensuring that high quality work is carried out, through data checking, minimising error with all areas of responsibility
- Client liaison and communications, including draft report writing and publication.
Previous Experience and skills required:
- Experience of driving laboratory projects forward and of project management
- Extensive experience in Chromatography essential, either HPLC, LC or GC. Ideally all 3.
- Considerable lab experience across a breadth of analytical methods and product types within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- GMP experience (GLP and GCP also preferable but not essential
- Good time management
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be comfortable communicating with and managing clients expectations
Key Words "GMP, Analytical Chemistry, Senior Analyst, HPLC, Chromatography Specialist, Project Manager, Project Leader, Technical Specialist, Pharmaceutical"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706