A well established Chemical manufacturing organisation based in Northamptonshire has an immediate requirement for an Organic Chemist to join their busy Technical team. This is...
A leading chemical regulatory affairs consultancy company is currently recruiting for Technical Support Manager to grow a newly developed service offering. This is a permanent role, paying £30-35,000 + £4,000 bonus, starting as soon as possible.
- Developing and growing existing clients for the new consultancy service
- Developing and delivering training courses, projects and presentations
- Managing the company regulatory function (1 direct report)
- Providing internal and external technical support
- Strong chemistry based educational background
- Previous experience dealing with customers
- Regulatory affairs experience/knowledge
- Knowledge of laboratory analytical techniques
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.