Process EngineerProjects & ProcessTitle: Process Engineer / Project EngineerLocation: Nottingham / Loughborough / Derby / Burton on Trent / MansfieldSalary: £40,000 to £45,000Benefits: Bonus &...
Electrical bias preferred
Title: Automation Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Engineering Technician / Multi-Skilled Engineer
Salary: £38k to £43k
Shift: 4 on 4 off
Do you have a passion for working on new and modern machinery? Would you like to work for a global business within a fast paced environment? This is a great opportunity to work in a clean and professional environment, joining a team of experienced Engineers that offer training and development to all new team members. The client have multiple sites all over the world, manufacturing a variety of products for various industries. The ideal candidate will have worked within a fast paced environment where continuous improvement and attention to detail are key to production.
What to expect?
- Providing hands on engineering support covering maintenance, problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Putting planned maintenance into place whilst analysing all the engineering failures.
- Identify areas of weakness throughout the manufacturing plant and introduce/implement improvements.
- Maintain and improve both the mechanical, electrical and control systems through planned maintenance within the factory.
- Hold a formal Electrical Engineering Qualification - E.g. City & Guilds / HNC / ONC / Certificate or Diploma in a similar field or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of PLC's & Fault finding.
- Understanding of Packaging Lines, Drives, Conveyors, Pumps and Valves.
- Experienced in Food, Drink / Beverage, FMCG, Packaging or similar process industries.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Root Cause analysis.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided.
Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Maintenance / Engineer / FMCG / Drink / Beverage / Packaging
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.