Research Scientist Surfaces and BiointerfacesCambridgeshireExcellent salary and company benefitsAn excellent opportunity to join a growing R&D team based in Cambridgeshire.In this new role, you will...
Production Research Assistant
Role Type: Permanent
Do you have experience working with cell culture and looking for your next challenge?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area works on the Development, Manufacturing and Supply of Cell Products to a range of institutes; this would be ideal for a qualified scientist to apply their cell culture expertise in a growing organisation.
The main responsibilities of the Stem Cell Technician will be:
* Cell Culture work; all aspects of growth and maintenance of high quality cell lines
* Assist in other duties across the laboratory team
* Work across projects to produce a range of company products
* Keep to SOPs and ensure high quality of products
To be considered for the production research assistant role you will have the following experience:
* BSc or MSc (or equivalents) and 2-3 years relevant laboratory experience (E)
* Extensive primary cell culture or cell line expertise (E)
* Knowledge in Cell based Assays, qPCR and related areas (D)
* A great team working mentality (E)
* Working independently and ability to collaborate efficiently (E)
* Ability to work ½ day per month at weekend (E)
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Lynda Dupont on 01223 607855.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.