Technical Support ScientistAre you a scientist looking for a new challenge in a commercial role in the Life Science Industry in Glasgow? Do you have...
Support/Laboratory TechnicianCentral Belt of Scotland
SRG are working with a leading manufacturing company to help them find an Analytical Support Technician for an initial 6 month Contract with strong likelihood of extension.
This role is perfect for a graduate with experience of some hands on chemistry from university or industry.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Calibration of lab equipment
- Assisting with sample management
- Carry out some basic quality control (QC) testing using wet chemistry techniques
- Carry out a variety of lab based tasks to support the QC team and ensure the efficient operation of the department
- HND or degree qualified in Chemistry or a very closely
- related subjectDriving license is essential
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
Please apply online or contact Emma for more information.
Key Words: chemistry, analytical chemistry, wet chemistry, chemistry graduate, manufacturing, laboratory technician, lab technician, analytical technician
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.