Are you an experienced finance professional? Would you be interested delivering in a dual, HR and Finance function? An owner operated specialist technology manufacturing company based in Northampton, are seeking a finance professional to take the reins in a dual role. The previous individual who delivered within this role, became a very trusted business advisor to the CEO. Ideally the successful applicant will grow into the same position.
- Preparing month and end-of-year accounts
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements for the CEO and management team
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting standards, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual statutory accounts
- Provide recommendations
- Continually review and recommend Improvements to systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Attend annual insurance review meetings for the business and monitor insurance coverage and update as required
- Maintain and implement current HR policies, with external advice from sage
- Train and mentor the current finance administrator
- Min AAT qualified
- Proven experience as an accountant, accounting manager, accounting supervisor or finance manager
- Experience of using SAP for accounting
- Experience of using Sage for payroll
- Good MS Office skills are essential, particularly word and excel
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
As you will be working for a small family business, you will need to be dynamic and versatile!
If this sound like you, please apply today to express your interest!