Title: Sensory Associate Duration: Permanent Start: ASAPLocation: HullSalary: Equivalent to £30,000-£40,000 per annum dependent on experience.We are currently searching for a Sensory Associate to work...
Job Title: Senior R&D Associate
Salary £39,000 - £40,000+
SRG are currently working with a globally renowned pharmaceutical company based in Hull, with an extensive product range across the home, health, and hygiene industries. I am currently looking for an experienced R&D scientist to join the Pain and Respiratory team where you will be responsible for the technical feasibility and enabling of new initiatives.
- To lead multiple project development lines from early phase NPD, through to formulation and delivering the final product through 3rd party partners.
- Work closely with all teams across the business such as marketing, regulatory and supply to ensure project plans are followed and meets the end consumer needs
- To create and plan processes with the R&D function to identify new cross-category platforms
- To be adaptable to multiple project lines managing third parties along the development pipeline
- Minimum of degree level in Chemistry, Medical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or similar discipline
- Extensive R&D experience within NPD in Healthcare or Pharmaceuticals
- Proven agility to deal with ambiguity and create clarity for decision making
- Strong intellectual curiosity, initiative and enthusiasm
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and to deadlines.
If you're an experienced Scientist looking to grow your skillset and develop your abilities in project management and R&D within a pharmaceutical setting then please click the link provided.
Alternatively call Sarah Meredith on 0161 868 2249 or submit your CV directly .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.