Technical AssessorPerm Wolverhampton£20,000 £26,000Contact Andrew: 0121 728 8456 Job SummaryMy client are a leading provider of waste services in the UK and are growing all...
An international manufacturing company based in Aston, Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Test Technician to join their busy Quality Team. This is a permanent role, operating on a 4 on/4 off shift pattern (7am - 7pm), paying £25-26,000 + generous shift allowance.
- Laboratory testing of metallic materials - tensile, hardness, stress testing
- Monitoring equipment calibration & maintenance schedules
- Completing lab quality/technical documentation
- Maintaining stock & H&S standards
- Scientific / Laboratory / Engineering based educational background
- Previous academic / industrial experience in physical/mechanical testing
- Happy in a fast paced lab environment
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.