Graduate R&D Technician based in LancashireTitle Graduate R&D Technician Location LancashireSalary £18,000 £20,000My client is a leading manufacturer of quality polymers for a variety...
I'm currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a well-established manufacturing company in the West Midlands. This is a permanent role, paying £20-25,000 depending on experience, starting as soon as possible.
- Physical and Mechanical testing of materials - eg tensile strength, hardness, impact testing
- Helping to solve process and production issues, working closely with manufacturing department
- Testing raw materials for quality, and evaluating potential new raw materials for suitability
- Analysing laboratory results and writing reports on laboratory activity
- Polymer based educational background - chemistry/polymer science degree
- 'Hands on' work ethic, able to work independently
- Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement activity
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.